A review of a month’s titles from “the Word of the LORD,” as we “pray and watch” in this move of God:
* “Cheerfully endure,” August 6, 2017
* “EVERYONE will be salted with fire: The earth has nothing I desire besides You, Lord,” August 13, 2017
* “Everyone will be salted with fire: Don’t resist Jesus!” August 20, 2017
* “Everyone will be salted with fire: Your heart or your life; God’s setting somethin’ ablaze!” August 27, 2017
* “Everyone will be salted with fire: You are bringing disaster on yourself!” September 3, 2017
– August 8th, N. Korea threatens Guam. (it’s valid this time!)
– August 17th, Harvey named; landfall on August 25th.
– Turn of the month, fires spread across American west.
– September 5th, Irma strikes Caribbean.
– 9/11 memorial, opportunity to turn nuclear missiles away via repentance looking more attractive.
“The earth has nothing I desire besides You [Lord]” (Psalm 73:25b) is a reflection of the First Commandment: “You shall put no other god before Me.” Imagine refusing to do that and then calling on “god” to protect your agenda/affection. This too mocks God.